- 1/4 inch hardware cloth, ideal for snake fence, chicken wire, opossum rehab cages,chicken coops run,rabbit fencing, flower beds, wide gutters guard, fruit trees, vegetable garden, to keep out small critters such as voles, gophors, racoons,etc.
- The holes are only 1/4 inch to keep critters out and the chickens / rabbit safe, protect your garden fruits and vegetables from rodent animals. The 1/4 inch openings would have to be really small to get through. In the area of Wisconsion and Colorado.
- It's galvanized and very rust proof. The hardware cloth to ensure that galvanized for maximum rust resistance and long life. Wider weave not too stiff, the material will confirm to rolled shape as tree guards for fruit trees
- Use this material to line the bottom of your chain link fence and cut it in half by leaving it in a roll with a hack saw; it is plenty stiff for what you want to use it for. This mesh solved issues with snakes, gophor, skunk, chipmunks, rabbits and other creature pests living under your wooden deck
- Use this to protect vegetables and flower roots, bulbs, rhizomes, etc from tunneling animals. It can be used to make individual baskets or line raised garden beds
Back to Hardware Cloth Fencing