- EAN 4895242600011
- Measurements: Roll measures 36in, total length 50ft. Features 1/8-inch openings. Comes rolled for easy transport and storage.
- Durable Materials: . 1/8" hardware cloth is the standard for many pieces of equipment to either ventilate or control access.
- Multi-purpose Use: 1/8 inch hardware cloth, ideal for keep bees, make ant traps. The 1/8" Galvanized steel wire great size in that it is large enough to get some decent airflow through but small enough to keep out bees, wasps, and most other mid to large-sized insects.
- Suitable Mesh: The holes are only 1/8" to make screened bottom boards for beehives. Bees cannot go through the 1/8" openings. It's easy to work with and will keep birds much safer than if using a larger mesh or window screening.
- Galvanized and Rust Proof: Double zinc-coated hardware cloth for maximum rust resistance and long life. Wider weave not too stiff, the material will conform to rolled shape as tree guards for fruit trees, 27 gauge easy to lay down and easy to cut with wire cutter/scissors.
Back to Hardware Cloth Fencing