- EAN 4897105981800
- Half inch hardware cloth, ideal for snake fence, opossum rehab cages,chicken coops run,rabbit fencing, flower beds, wide gutters guard, fruit trees, vegetable garden, to keep out small critters such as voles, gophors, racoons,etc.
- The holes are only 1/2 inch to keep critters out and the chickens / rabbit safe, protect your garden fruits and vegetables from rodent animals. The 1/2 inch openings would have to be really small to get through. In the area of Wisconsion, Colorado, Cal kings, small baby copperhead snakes and rattle snakes come for damage seasonally. Dig a shallow trench before installing to ensure the fence is partially underground for peace of mind
- It's galvanized and very rust proof. Galvanizing after welding to ensure that all welding points are galvanized for maximum rust resistance and long life. Wider weave not too stiff, the material will confirm to rolled shape as tree guards for fruit trees, 19 gauge easy to lay down and easy to cut with wire cutter/scissors. Keep gophers out of vegetable garden
- Pourltry netting: The 1/2" galvanized hardware cloth for a huge enclosure to keep racoons, owls, a german shepherd, a border collie to keep snakes, raccoons, possums, skunks, waesels, etc out and make rabbits, chicks, hens, birds safe
- Guards-Tree Guards & Gutter Guards: Work with T post stakes and wooden box to generate large space for trees or sieve soil dust in projects or big airport engineering
Back to Hardware Cloth Fencing-1