Hardware Cloth - Galvanized Welded Wire Mesh Roll Chicken Wire From $55.99
- 1/2, 1/4 inch hardware cloth, ideal for snake fence, opossum rehab cages, chicken coops run, chicken wire, chicken wire fence, rabbit fencing, flower beds, wide gutters guard, fruit trees, vegetable garden, to keep out small critters such as voles, gophors, racoons, etc.
- The holes are only 1/2, 1/4 inch to keep critters out and the chickens / rabbit safe, protect your garden fruits and vegetables from rodent animals. The 1/2, 1/4 inch openings would have to be really small to get through. In the area of Wisconsion, Colorado, Cal kings, small baby copperhead snakes and rattle snakes come for damage seasonally. Dig a shallow trench before installing to ensure the fence is partially underground for peace of mind.
- It's galvanized and VERY rust proof. Double zinc coated hardware cloth for maximum rust resistance and long life. Wider weave not too stiff, the material will confirm to rolled shape as tree guards for fruit trees, 19/23 gauge easy to lay down and easy to cut with wire cutter/scissors. Keep gophers out of vegetable garden.
- Use this to protect vegetables and flower roots, bulbs, rhizomes, etc from tunneling animals. It can be used to make individual baskets or line raised garden beds.
- Use this material to line the bottom of your chain link fence and cut it in half by leaving it in a roll with a hack saw; it is plenty stiff for what you want to use it for. This metal mesh solved issues with snakes, gophor, skunk, chipmunks, rabbits and other creature pests living under your wooden deck.