Amagabeli Galvanized Hardware Cloth 48inx50ft 1/4inch 23 Gauge Square Rabbit Chicken Wire Mesh Fence Chicken Coop
For bulk order or wholesale business,please contact us!
- Amagabeli Hardware Cloth is used predominantly as screen and fencing. The cloth mesh is cut with tin snips and shaped for specific projects in a home or on a property, including coverings for window and screen doors, chicken run, rabbit fence, tree guards, drains, gutters, under eaves, soil sifters, and much more.
- Material & Size: Heavy duty hot dipped galvanized hardware cloth. Galvanizing after welding to ensure that all welding points are galvanized to prevent rust. Increase service life, measures 48 inch 50 foot, cut easily with scissors. Molded or folded as needed without any problems. The 1/4-inch mesh roll is flexible and tight enough to leave out larger ground crawling arachnids.
- Gardening Mesh: Wire mesh fencing use on the bottom of a raised garden bed and flower beds to allow drainage and root growth, to keep out rodents like rats, moles, snakes, small animals like little cottontails, antelope squirrel; great protection for vegetables, tomatoes, strawberries.
- Poultry Enclosure: The 1/4" galvanized hardware cloth for a huge enclosure to keep raccoons, owls, a german shepherd, a border collie;to keep snakes, raccoons, possums, skunks, waesels, etc out and make rabbits, chicks, hens, birds safe.
- Guards-Tree Guards & Gutter Guards: Work with T posts and wooden box to generate large space for trees soil dust in projects or big airport engineering.
- Shipping & Return
- Contact us
Please feel free to contact us if you have any problems.