Nonstick Perforated Baguette Pan 15" x 13" for French Bread Baking by Amagabeli
Regular price $29.99 free shipping
For bulk order or wholesale business,please contact us!
- NON-STICK & PERFORATED: Amagabeli best baguette pan is non-stick; baguette pan for baking is heat resistant and this French baguette pan is dishwasher safe. Perforations in the surface of this perforated baguette pan let moisture escape, allowing loaves to crisp and brown evenly. Environmental friendly coating of this baguette baking tray is specially formulated for superior baking and easy release of baked goods.
- HEAVY DUTY & FOOD GRADE MATERIAL: French baguette pan is made of food grade carbon steel that is eco-friendly for strength and durability; perforated baguette pan is coated with FDA approved PTFE, which provides a clear, non-stick, non-toxic baking surface. French bread loaf pan is easy-to-clean and this Italian loaf pan is made of much thicker material than regular ones.
- LONG SIZE & 4-Well: Perforated bread pan measures 15"X 13"X 0.98", each gutter width of this Italian bread pan is 2.75"; the weight of this bread making tool is 17.95 oz; this baguette bread mold is a 4-Well French baguette pan and this baguette tray can bake 4 loaves at a time.
- VERSATILE & DELICATE BAKING FOODS: This Amagabeli baguette form provides home bakers with an easy way to bake warm, fresh French bread baguettes from the comforts of your kitchen. Baguettes are the foundation for nearly any crostini or bruschetta appetizer. Making a grilled cheese sandwich with a fresh baguette, you will fall in love with baking bread with Amagabeli bread baking pans!
- WARRANTY & TIPS: Lifetime warranty. Any concerns on this Amagabeli baguette loaf mold, baguette rack, bakers couche, bread pans for baking, French bread baguette pan, French bread pans for baking, hoagie roll pan, perforated french bread pan, please contact us immediately; Tips: a very slack dough, like a no-knead dough, may get stuck in the pan's perforations. We advise using a stiffer rather than softer dough in this pan.
- Shipping & Return
- Contact us
Please feel free to contact us if you have any problems.