Amagabeli 2 inch Hexagonal Poultry Netting Galvanized Chicken Wire Fence
- MATERIAL & SIZE: Galvanized chicken wire fence 36inches x 50foot, 20 gauge netting, 2 inch large hexagonal holes mesh roll. Poultry fence used for big animal control in a home backyard, around the house back yard balcony, at a garden, or on a farm property; fencing material to enclose a chicken run coop, chicken wire, rabbit fence pen, mesh screen, cat screen to keep out rodent country predators pests out and keep pets out of apple orchard, vegetable garden, flower raised beds.
- STURDY MESH: 2 inch big holes welded wire mesh, without the weight of 1" openings raccoon proof, rabbit control, sturdy wire to fence out dogs, cats, doves, fancy pigeons or larger animals like grown rabbits, mammals goats, full grown chickens, older birds or ducks, cantankerous geese off garden raised beds and keep larger critters like groundhog, mink, possum, raccoon, gophers, moles, porcupine, fisher, foxes out of existing wood board fence in chicken area or raised garden beds.
- HOUSE PROTECTION: Hexagonal poultry netting used to circle a 36in high property fence as a barrier to keep dog from digging out around the house, to line the bottom of the fence around the back yard to keep beagle puppy, neighbor dogs or cats out in a friendly way. Fence material used to create a guard together with railing on your balcony.
- GARDENING NETTING: Create predator protection guard, block grown chickens and large dogs out, discourage deer to secure landscaping, apple orchard or vegetable gardens; form garden panels to keep pets out of plants and flowers raised beds, crop of turnips and grape vines.
- RUST FREE: Uniformly welded, this quality fencing product is galvanized, providing a double zinc coating for maximum rust resistance and long life. We have a one-year warranty, if you may have any concerns with the item you receive, partial or full refund is guaranteed if you come back for help!